Health, Irish Entertainment, Irish music, traditional Irish reception in Portland, no partner needed, no experience, Wee Ceili Room, group dancing, Portland Céilí Society, Irish folk dancing, Irish, The Winds of Donegal, Irish dancing in Oregon, Irish dancing in Tualatin are some of the reasons and questions you have asked!
Get fit and have fun while learning a jig! Reduce stress, now. Here are more reasons and facts for your healthy choice for private events as well as weekly classes:
- No calories, no fat, no sugar!
- Burns 100-400 calories per hour
- Increases energy
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases lung capacity & respiratory function
- Increases circulation
- Can slow degenerative changes in skeletal structure (such as osteoporosis)
- Strengthens our weight bearing bones
- Increases flexibility and functioning of joints
- Increases muscle tone
- Sharpens coordination, balance & reaction time
- Improves posture
- Improves internal organ functions because of improved posture
- Improves mental health and attitude
- Reduces stress and depression
- Improves sleep & increases vigor
- Helps overcome social awkwardness
- Improves self-esteem and confidence
- Helps meeting new people easier
- Fun social activity men, women, boys and girls can enjoy together.
[wp_my_instagram username=”17841401209643665″ limit=”12″ layout=”3″ size=”large” link=””]